To-do lists are simple, but can be less effective the longer they get. Add an “A” “B” or “C” designation to tasks to rank items so the important ones will stand out. Instead of simply adding due dates next to items, put “pre-due” dates next to important items so you make sure you take a look at tasks and start working on them before they become…[Read more]
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Poll of the Week
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Federal Cybersecurity Standards Reach State, Local Governments
- How Cloud Takes Citizen Engagement to the Next Level
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis with the Cloud, Open Data, and Related Technologies
- Overcoming Missed Data Opportunities With Smart Cities
- A Smart Data Management Approach to Smart Cities