GPO’s Business Products & Services Division has invited Stephanie Jackson, Vice President of Client Services for Zinio, to speak to Federal agencies about how to maximize the distribution for their digital magazines using the Zinio platform on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 9-11am at GPO’s Washington, DC headquarters at 732 N. Capitol St NW.
- How users will experience your digital magazine via a demo of Zinio’s platform on multiple devices
- An overview and benefits of digital magazine distribution through the Zinio platform
- Distribution options for paid content, free distribution and targeted distribution
- A snapshot of future components on the horizon for Zinio’s platform
- Coverage of PDF/XML/Interactive specifications with demo
Who should attend: Federal Government employees involved in program management, print and web content development, writing, public affairs, printing, publishing, communications, marketing or any public outreach.
When: Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Time: Event will start promptly at 9:00 am through 11:00 am
Where: GPO Headquarters location – (See Google Maps for directions. Nearest Metro: Union Station)
732 North Capitol Street, N.W. (between G and H Streets NW)
(Please arrive at GPO main lobby before 9:00 am)
How to Register: Space is limited so register here now with GPO for this FREE seminar.