In many cases, recognition programs actually are backfiring and creating negative reactions among team members. In fact, the three most common reactions I receive from employees when they talk about “employee recognition” are apathy, sarcasm, and cynicism.
Posts Tagged: employee appreciation
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Shutdown Spurs Early Food Stamp Payments Amid Funding Concerns
- Best Practices for Improving Your Data Governance
- Lawsuit Questions Constitutionality of Excepted Employees Faced with Shutdown
- House Majority Leader Launches Shutdown Website for the Public
- Majority of Americans Say U.S. Is Ready for a Cyberattack