GovLoop - Knowledge Network for Government

All Discussions Tagged 'Research' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Postdoc: Retrovirology Molecular Biology Section

Department of Health and Human ServicesNational Institutes of HealthNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases   A postdoctoral…

Started by NIAID OWER

0 May 22, 2012

Public service professionals less pessimistic about the 2012 job market, survey finds.

Only about 20% of respondents to a January Public Service Research Panel (PSRPanel.org) survey think the job market this year will be “wors…

Started by mirae8386

0 Feb 21, 2012

Interested in sharing your views about public service?

The Public Service Research Panel, PSRPanel.org, is an online research panel of public service professionals who volunteer to participate i…

Started by mirae8386

0 Feb 9, 2012

Staff Scientist, Division of Intramural Research, NIAID, NIH, HHS

The Laboratory of Systems Biology (LSB) is recruiting an individual who will have responsibilities in the broad area of computational analy…

Started by NIAID OWER

0 Dec 7, 2011

BAD KITTY!!! Government Studies Bird Deaths

Remember those thousands of birds that turned up dead in early January?  Well according to the government it wasn't a conspiracy, it wasn't…

Started by Candace Riddle

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Big Picture Inc

Internet Access and eGovernment Services in Rural Areas

Hi there -  My name is Stephen Grimes, and I am a graduate student at Georgetown University earning a master's degree in Public Policy, wit…

Started by Stephen Grimes

9 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Stephen Grimes

Help Request: Professional Insight Needed For UMD Study

I'm conducting graduate research examining the intersection of public affairs and public participation programs in state and federal agenci…

Started by Michael Patterson

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Michael Patterson

RSS

© 2014   Created by GovLoop.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service